Instagram @mashimaroch

Thursday 24 November 2011

12112011 Anime Festival Asia AFA

AFA had past for almost two weeks time, and only now I had the time to clear the pics out. Past weeks before AFA, I was in some very awkward exciting mood on everything that is coming or might be coming and I felt like everything around me is just so perfect!!!!!!! WHICH IS NOT AT ALL!!!! Sometimes, people should be humble. All things that is nice will always accompanied by something that is not really nice. I lost my Majorica after Natsume shoot, and my crystal bracelet that accompanied me for 2 years, and .... my Touch n go card ....................................................................................................................=3=

And... the most awkward thing is that.... I know that I am going to Singapore for AFA.... but for some reasons.... I did not realized that Singapore is not Malaysia!!!!! OTL, I forgot to bring my passport and left it in my hometown... (clumsy me > <... i tends to do alot of stuff like this.......there's probably a "FORGET" gene in me that is translating too well = =). Ended up my sis have to take bus from my house to JB just to deliver my passport to me, T^T so sorry to trouble her...... Now I would think that there's nothing possibly that might be worst than this. Guess what? my dear Min Min had to go back to work half day that Sat morning...... = = ................ for a moment there I wished I didnt intended to go AFA in the first place...................Well at last, I ended up in Suntec around 4pm and gotta rush for make up..... 

So, back to AFA. This is my first time attending events in Singapore, and its very grand compared to events in Malaysia. Although I still feel that guides for the exhibition tour is not well-organized, and its kinda hard to get to the booth of interest =3=. The only thing that was so regretful was that... I did not recognize KANAME that is so in front of me OTL..... I am so shameful as a minor fan here (face plam).

The only person I met there is Natsume Yui. This one rampas-ing my kikyo =3=





This guy here is our not-so-great photogs (=p truth facts is truth facts), my dear coursemate during my college time who didn't actually inform me when he actually graduated and back to the country (grudge = =+)


Thanks my dear Min Min alot for accompany me, and let me stay in your house~~~ 



Kinda feel that I am just too old to act cute dy =3=

Kikyo: Let me help you abit 
Inuyasha: ////////////// (blush)

Kikyo: ............. Oops........ Sorry......
Inuyasha: ...............................= =||||||||||||||||

KiYasha transformed......................................................
Inuyasha @ Maro
Kikyo @ Minmin
photo thx SS 
special thx Qxy (sis =3=)

My only stash in AFA is this KANAME's cos book (*flowering *). After going through the whole book I would say.... KANAME is damn hot!!!!! BenTen!!!!! (*nosebleed >//.,//<)

After the concert that day... I could that... I am so not a music person. (END) =3=
__________________________________________________________________

Extra photos for minmin~









this is Grell from Kuroshitsuji ( my 謝爾 =3=)



No comments:

Post a Comment