Instagram @mashimaroch

Wednesday 12 September 2012

【Music】09092012 Yoga Lin Autographing Session

Yoga Lin is one of the least singer that I adored much. I had know about him since the first time he entered the One Million Star Competition in 2007. I was very upset past few years when I missed the chance to listen to his live in Sungai Wang when he came to Malaysia to publicize his first album. Basically, I think the attraction to music is unique to everyone, some people might like it and some might not. I am not sensitive to music, and mostly I remember only the melody of the songs without knowing the singer and the title of the songs. Yoga is I would say one of the rare case in my ear that I could recognize his songs only with his voice alone ( yes... without remembering the title ......). A few songs that he sang last time in the competition still remains my best of his songs, like Creep by Radiohead, and 你是我的眼(direct translation as : you are my eyes) by Xiao Huang-Chi.

This time, for his fourth album: <大小说家> (Novelist), he came to publicize in Malaysia 8 Sep in Sg.Wang, KL; and 9 Sep in 1st Avenue, Penang, and also Autocity, Penang. I was quite exaggerated when I got to know that its in Penang. I was in 1st Avenue a few hours earlier that day.

It was the very first time I listened to his live and it was just superbly awesome!! His passion and determination towards music was all over there in his songs and despite being more famous now, he still maintained his vocal and becoming even more and more impressive. I liked the way he was so into his song as if he was singing in his realm of music himself, you know, a bit of epileptic there ^^. Its seemed like he enjoyed it so much that there on the stage.

He was quite a humorous person, not too much of dramas and was just nice as a stranger. Well.. I normally dislike celebrities attitude of being too fake friendly to the fans or just too much of socialize thingy there. He was just nice, around 37 degree celcius waterbath attitude.

He sang around 4 songs, all from <Novelist>, had a small session of singing games together with 3 audiences (first prize got to go for his concert for free =3=). Ya, they sold his concert ticket on spot, <神游~FUGUE> 2013 March 2 in Genting Arena of Stars, and I decided to support him there. Concert ticket comes together with his poster. Autograph session held later will only autograph on the poster and his 4th Album. Royce (MyFM DJ, emcee) did mentioned that the autograph is only for the Malaysia's cover... but... duh.. normally people get his album ahead before that, and obviously imported version is more glamour than the local version, so who cares.... I rather get another piece of the more pricey imported version than the local version (although it did sold in a cheaper price). I went up twice for his autograph, 1st for the album and second for the posters, and got the chance to shake his hand for twice ^//(+++)//^. He was considered quite good-looking to me, although I prefer his previously more skeletel look in the competition few years back.



Just hope that his concert will be held smoothly next year~ I would love to hear him singing live again ~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment