Instagram @mashimaroch

Tuesday 3 December 2013

【COS】The Two Sides - Agito x Akito Manga Cover Vol.16











Wanajima Akito @ Fuyu
Wanajima Agito @ Maro Ch

photo thx Lee Mazaki
special thx Zizi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was done with this set quite early last month, but wasn't in the mood to blog that time. Alot of stuff going on and kinda lack of the motivation to write anything. Well I supposed this is how people eventually left out blogging and go with facebook status, or just tweeted them. I even left my Taiwan tour blog half way and well not feeling like finishing it up. Well, I still think that insisting that blogging will help, myself, probably to start writing something instead of laying around not braining at all XDD. I am actually in a midst of the important event of the 3 years I spent studying and still not yet motivated enough to heat up on my presentation which is like next week? Getting motivation is too hard. Most probably caused by the past week GRE test which spent like only one week time to study from 0 to the test day and I supposed not preparing well enough and it didn't scored well enough ahahahhaha. Still, pray hard for the coming results. /finger crossed. 

Finish with the mumbling, back to the pics. Air Gear had been one of my favourite during my secondary school days ( phew, long long time ago!!), and Agito definitely my top choice of character. Just that , back then I never thought of cosing him actually. I was more to Simca, but still havent yet got the chance to do her either. Glad that Fuyu accepted my request to do this version together. Its very rare to find Air Gear fans in Penang back then, and Fuyu is one of the least. Still, this took us like more then a year to settle the shooting. I was busy, she was busy, well in the end we had to rushed because I was coming back to my hometown. That costume really break my head. I initially thought that making a torn shirt shouldnt be that difficult because I'll just have to do a few cuts on the cloth and it will be done which is VERY WRONG!!!! It was difficult. Not every kind of cloth can be torn easily and torn prettily! In the end I  have to tear some part piece by piece to make sure it looks artistic enough to be wear on, else it might look like some thrown away  floor mat. I was supposed to make the bunny too, but in the end I just couldnt make it out. Its so damn difficult to make dolls!! Seriously, I tried two patterns and both failed eventually I gave up on it. I am kinda sorry for that since.. I promised to make it initially. In the end, the cloth is still with me and I don't really know what to do with it. Well, will think of something ;)

Well, that's all for now and pray hard for my exams~ Hope can pass with flying colors~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment