Instagram @mashimaroch

Monday 27 August 2012

【Event】18082012 Anicom 3rd week

Well, this was my first time attending Anicom (though its one of the historic cosplay event in Malaysia), held in 6th floor of Sungai Wang, in KL. The event was surprisingly small than what I was expecting. I decided to go home for the whole Raya week holiday, and since we have Kuroko's plan with Molly and others from KL, Yuu and Molly came down with me to KL on that Friday.

It was god damn early when I reached KL that morning, most shopping malls were not opened yet, hence I sat in TS Starbucks for an hour plus to had a cup of Caramel Machiatto. Glad that it was opened early morning ! I went to get some cloths for Momoi for AMG the next week in TS and yes I did get everything I need in a considerably cheap price ^^. The event started only at about 3pm, I try to do as much shopping as I could as it was like ages back since I last shopped in TS. Woman's closet are always less of a piece no matter how it is filled. :)

I was doing Mary from the RPG game Ib, together with Kappy Ng as Ib and also Kaien Yuu as Gary. I'll do a review of the game and maybe a simple walkthrough in the future. This was the kind of game I was so into ^^ creepily horror..and its art gallery!!!! Although I did not choose art as the path to go, it was always my fancy dream to achieve.. Someday maybe ( not a good way of deciding things....)

I met quite a lot of old faces and also some new faces, was happy that I could worked with Kappy for Ib, for the first time ^^.

Camwhoring with YanZi~

I like this alot ^^ one of the least full body pic I got.
Thanks to Jun Kit and the photog ^^

photo by Bren ^^ our awesomeness

Little bits of my crappy mind here: Mary's dress was quite a torture though... Initially, I underestimated the shoulder lenght, was quite in a panic, but later, did came out to be quite ok. The later part on the sleeves, was such torment... I redraw the pattern for 4 to 5 times.. and just couldnt get it right.. they called this leg o' mutton sleeves.... I decided to use the simplest way ... and somehow.. it didnt came to be as puff as I was expected... hmm... well... wasn't sure if I want to redo the sleeves..

We went for a simple shoot with Alex near that floor (A.R.C. photography: https://www.facebook.com/the.arc.photography ) for this series. Not the proper one yet, but still got awesome photos from him~ ^^

Gary @ Kaien Yuu

Ib @ Kappy Ng

Let's play together, Ib! ^^

Mary @ Maro Ch
Ib @ Kappy Ng
Still waiting to get all of them from Alex. ^^ More coming in the future.
_____________________________________________________________________

As planning earlier with Molly, we want to do the "If World" when Kiseki no Seidai go out to work in the future. So the theme was like having a gathering after work kind of thing. Well.. although there is a version for Kagami as well.. but we couldn't get Kagami... that's why..... assume he passed away in the fire..... ( I still love Kagami .. T^T)

One sneak peek .


Aomine Police @ Katsuki Wing
Murasakibara Pastry Chef @ Maro Ch
Akashi Shogi player @ Molly Eberwein
Kuroko Kindergarten Teacher @ Alma Woo
Kise Pilot @ Kaien Yuu
Midorima Surgeon @ CK Takoyaki

photo thx Michelle Neoh ( M.in photography)

Stay tune for more~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment