Instagram @mashimaroch

Sunday 19 February 2012

【Sneak Peek】Vocaloid - Musunde Hiraite Rasetsu to Mukuro

Although I would like to emphasize that I am not a big fan of Vocaloid. However,... for unknown reasons, my plans this year, one third of them... seems to be vocaloid.... and I wonder why...

<Musunde Hiraite Rasetsu to Mukuro > fitted my taste of songs quite perfectly, dark and sorrowful. According to the author Hachi, the song is trying to portraits the innocence of children can actually turn destructive and evil and also criticizing the general cold and indifferent attitude of the public. To Yuu and me, the songs seemed to bring out more on prostitution and abortion.

One sneak peek for the moment.


Hatsune Miku @ Maro
Kaito @ Kaien Yuu

photo thx Sam
special thx Fuyu and Molly

Since we decide to take the shoot early in the morning before the sun comes out, all of us sleepover in Yuu's house after celebrating her birthday on 17th night. I forgotten my charger in her house that day, I'll have the photos upload after I get it back : ).

 Rushing props and costume last minutes seems to be a trend for me. I can't recall any none last minute shoot in my history of cosplaying, a sad truth T^T. Things go on quite smoothly except I woke up late because my alarm is not working even with Yuu and Fuyu not sleeping the whole night and we missed the early morning dark thingy. The photos turn out to be good though. Thanks Molly and Fuyu for the help to smoke the place, and pose directing.

The complete post might be coming out quite fast.. because I am not the one doing the editing part.... XDDDDD I realized now that my pace of putting up photos is really slow...... even though I have all the photos with me already. I feel sorry.... especially to Yuu... and Fuyu...and Sam and Mazaki............. I'll tried my best... to .... maybe in a few weeks time........



   

No comments:

Post a Comment