Instagram @mashimaroch

Saturday 11 October 2014

【COS】 Princess Merida -- Disney BRAVE

I realized that I didn't put up my Merida's cosplay yet though its been almost 2 years since I had done the shooting. Merida is one of least kind of princesses, in contrast with the traditional seeking for prince charming and thinking of happily ever after type of princess, Merida is quite a tough girl, with courage and bravery comparable to men. I love her courage but though like all the other teenagers, Merida is also a rebellious one. I am glad that Alex invited me for this shoot and everything turns to be great. 

I was surprise that the tutorial I made on the bow and archery sets got a 6k+ of blog views!!! Thanks to everyone that enjoy the tutorial and I am glad that it helps all cosplayer out there that is looking for a simple way to make a bow. Please do leave a comment or feel free to ask if there is any doubt. I'll reply as soon as I see the messages~~ 

Here is the photos that I managed to get from Alex. His photography and editing skill is really great! I love this sets of photos very much~~ 



(I love this photo the most!! and I believe you do as well~~)



Princess Merida (BRAVE) @ Maro CH
photo thx A.R.C. Photography
special thx Asyraf  

Though not really much, but most of them looks good and I am satisfy with it~ Do hope there is a chance to work with Alex again in the future ~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment